Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some DNF's --Tigerlily,Dreamless, Velveteen


Tigerlily was the book that was DNF -not the others 
I was unable to get into Tiger lily and Dreamless --both books from harper. Tiger Lily was too slow.

Dreamless was good but all the new voices made me want to hide because I had to reread to figure out who was talking.

Velveteen has a great title and cover , but I am feeling this book right now.

You might enjoy these books but I didn't get far in either of these books

Thanks Harper & Delacorte for the books and this is my Honest Review

12 comments:

  1. I just could not get into Velveteen, either. I'm not sure why, but think maybe the "voice" just wasn't for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Dreamless but I've heard some less than enthusiastic reviews about Tiger Lily that make me want to stay away. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...well, to each their own! I've yet to check these three out but TIGER LILY does reside on my wish list. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy Tigerlily. It wasn't for me :)

      Delete
  4. I have Velveteen for review..our tastes our normally the same so I'm a bit worried!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh I loved seeing the girls showing off the books, way cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the girls are cute showing off the books

      Delete
  6. "Right now"
    That happens to me.
    Sometimes I think it's more my state of mind.
    Great post.
    Awesome picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it could be my mind right now. thanks and yes love the pic :)

      Delete
  7. I finished Velveteen but I didn't enjoy it. which bummed me out because I enjoy the authors adult books and I was really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks