Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Unfinished Garden

Tilly is mourning the loss of her husband. She is an excellent Gardener. James has OCD and wants Tilly to help design a garden for him.

Tilly has a family emergency back home in England, so she goes there to help. She also gets some bad news too. With her son, she starts to make some peace with her self. James really wants an answer about her help on the project. So he flies out to England, and then gets to know Tilly better.

This was a slightly different romance because there wasn't the usual sexy times that you find in a Harlequin. With James OCD, it makes him hard keep relationships, and he doesn't really like hand holding.

I enjoyed being in both of their minds, and seeing how they deal with all the situations that popped up between them. I felt that this book did alot of telling , and not showing how the story was going to be played out. I didn't get a connection with any of the characters because of how the story played out.

Book Review=C

Thanks to Harlequin for the book and this is my Honest Review

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I probably wouldn't pick this up, but I like to hear about what people read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bummer. The story sounds interesting - too bad it didn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks