Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wayne of Gotham

Bruce Wayne is feeling his age , and still protecting the city. In this book he finds more about his parents life and even more about Alfred's dad.

There were so many  villains popping up from Joker to Harley. I wanted to try something new to read , and this was an okay read. I loved learning more about his parents and their life before they had Bruce.

I am on the fence if I would let my kids read it. My son is more into Spider man now.

I am a big superhero fan , and have seen the cartoons to movies of the The Batman. So if you are a fan , you will enjoy this book.

Book Review= C

Thanks to Harper for the book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks