Friday, October 26, 2012

A Cowboy for Christmas

This is the 2nd  book in the series

Lissy is now a single parent since her husband died from the war. Rafferty Jones is beneficiary to the money left behind and also her his step brother.  Lissy also finds out that her son is growing slowly deaf.

Lissy is also a baker and loves to bake things. Rafferty likes horses and they find some common ground a romance comes to pass. I loved being in both their heads.Lissy wanted to be independent and finally doesn't get pushed around by some people any more. It was a cute romance , but I didn't like that he was the brother to dead husband. Also the romance happened quite quickly. The baby was around but then also at the sitter alot.

I also remember in another book about Lissy going to Disneyland , and I don't recall if she ever took her boy there.

Book Review= C

Thanks to Avon for the book and this is my Honest Review

This book comes out Oct 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks