Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Lost Prince Book Review

Ethan Chase has had a rough life. He doesn't want to get close to anyone at all. He is busy with his Kali. He goes to a new school and Kenzie wants to interview him for the newspaper.

He sees some fairies but doesn't try to make contact with them. He wants to stay far away from them. He makes a friend with Todd , and they discussed Firefly & Serenity . Todd in the meantime is missing. Ethan has no idea where he is.  While at a tournament he needs to get away from something...and he takes Kenzie along with too to Nevernever.

While there he sees some old friends and makes some new ones. He is still upset with his sister and has a lot of anger due to when he was younger and another girl that got hurt. Ethan and Kenzie are trying to find Todd . We see Puck , Cat , and some other new faces.

I found this book to another home run for Julie  and this world. When I heard that Julie was going to do Ethan's story I was nervous for me ,  since I tried to read The Iron Knight  and promptly marked that as DNF because of the whining from ASH. This book was fun and I loved that Kenzie was smart and that she wanted to experience life. I had missed Puck , Ash , and the Cat. It was nice to see what has happened since Meghan's book. Ethan was such a tough guy that he didn't want to let anyone into his heart.

Best Line : Enough talk about the fey already.Word around school is that you were a total douche to Mackenzie St. James.

Book Review = B

Thanks to Harlequin Teen for letting me read this book and this is my Honest Review and its out now


5 comments:

  1. It's awesome when the spinoff books work--I'm always nervous abou tthat, too! I'm glad you enjoyed it, Julie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this. I have it off of netgalley but haven't started it yet. Julie can do no wrong with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Julies Fae world she has created, and can not wait for this new book!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks