Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eve & Adam Book Review

Evening Spiker is the daughter of Terra. Her mother is a scientist who works in the bay area. Evening got into an accident with her leg. Solo is with her mom when she is brought into the hospital. . Solo knows many secrets.
Terra asks Eve to use this new program ans design someone. She decides to make a boy. She names him Adam. Her best friend Aslin likes the bad boys, and sleep around, and a bad influence on E.V. Solo works at the center, and all around gofer boy. Eve has the leg bandage taken off , and her leg is perfectly fine.

Solo wants Eve to know the truth about her mom. But along the way he falls in love with her. . It wasn't in the plan, but he did fall for her. It also wasn't insta love but just talking. Solo doesn't trust anyone .

Eve kisses someone and feels something for a boy, and kiss another boy and feels nothing.

This reminded me of the movie Making Mr. Right , and the Six Million dollar man. This is a cute story and totally light, but there was message in there about genetics, and making the right man. This is also my first time reading these authors. It got me thinking about what I would want in the perfect man. I drool over actors, but they are NOT  my wonderful man.

Best Line: The rat who runs the maze everyday develops some moves. I am the boss rat.

Book Review= C

Thanks to Karen and Net Galley for the use of this this book and this is my Honest Review

This book comes out Oct 2

6 comments:

  1. I know it's not quite insta-love but I thought Solo fell really fast for someone who's been motivated by a grudge for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been curious about this one. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed when Eve was creating Adam the most. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to take a look at this one. I heard the author speak at a recent conference. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should say "one of the authors" though Michael Grant was there too, he wasn't speaking. She had hurt her leg, so he was there to help out. Too bad, I would have loved to hear him speak too, but at least I got a book signed.

      Delete
  5. I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. It was much lighter than I expected but it was fun and was still able to tell a great story.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks