Monday, October 8, 2012

The Marriage Trap Book Review

Michael needs to be married before his cousin Venezia can be married to her love. Michael also runs a company , and is a billionaire. Maggie is a photographer of underwear models.  He hatches a plan to find a fake wife , when he visits his family in Italy. He has been attracted to Maggie since their first date. Maggie has been looking for someone too. She has done a love spell with all the qualities that she wants in mate.

Michael and Maggie go back to Italy, and there she meets his family. She is welcomed with open arms. His mother does question the FAKE Fast wedding . There is an attraction to each other.

 They both have some very witty lines. There was some light BDSM. This was a fast read, and I did stay up late reading it. Yes is did have the fake wife/husband troupe, but I did enjoy seeing it with the family. Maggie passes the book onto his sister Carina . We also learn who she is attracted to from this book. This was a cute romance . This was also my first time reading this author. I do want to see what happens in the next book.

Best Line: Be careful , Cara. Toying with me maybe fun, but eventually I will tire and force your hand

Book Review= B

Thanks to Simon and Schuster for the book and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. I loved the first book in this series. Can't wait to start this one! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds cute and I'm really tempted to read it and the one that came before but I usually hate fake marriages.

    I might give it a shot though.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks