Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tempestuous Book review

This was a tale set in a mall. Everything happens over 1 evening and night time.
 Miranda Prsopero gets handcuffed to the wired guy who plays video games , and find out he is in a band. They aren't attracted to each other at all. She also solves a mystery too.
She is also trying to get back at the mean girls because she got caught and now having to pay back some money because her ex boyfriend lied to her.

This was an okay story , and it was a fast read. I haven't read these authors before and I did love all of the references to all the pop cultuers and also to books like Mr. Darcy. This is supposed to be like the Tempest ...but I haven't read the book , so I have no idea if its even alike .

Book Review= C

Thanks to the publisher for the book and this is my Hoenst review

2 comments:

  1. I have a copy of this to read soon and I'm really interested to see their twist-I've never read one based on The Tempest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds kind of odd but interesting. Too bad it didn't' work for you.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks