Friday, December 21, 2012

The Prince

This is the 3rd book in the series. There is more information regarding the relationship of Soren and Kingsley's. It was interesting to see how their love come to be.

Also Nora and Westley went to his hometown and they had a little mystery to solve. It was great to see them together, but I don't think that they will end up together. Plus she was always talking about Soren while with him. I think that's just bad girl friend behaviour.

I enjoyed Soren and Kingsley's scenes together , but if you are going to show pain..show the scene and not fade to black. This book also seemed more soap opera in nature. It did play with my mind but not as much as previous books.

I even saw these books in my local supermarket to buy , but after her rant about a reviewers review. I am on the fence about this series. I do hope that it its the holy trinity . I wanted to know more about Juliet.

Book Review = B/C

Thanks to Harlequin for the book and this is my Honest review

I was watching the Thorn birds and this reminded me of this series.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet. I just don't think it's for me. Mostly because the angst seems to keep going - I like it resolved at some point or I start to get bored.

    I think that's mostly from blogging and reading too many series lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got the first two books in this series so I hope I enjoy this one more than you did once I start reading.

    Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more author drama???? i just got into it with an author about reviews a few days ago, these authors need to shut up.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks