Monday, December 17, 2012

Wishlist --Blog Confession

Dear Santa! What would you put on your blogging/bookish wish list if the sky was the limit? A new blog design? A house filled with new bookshelves? Even MORE books?

A new house with library like Belle ...seriously a new house. I don't think DH would like me to have more books considering I have so many right now LOL. We are looking into getting a bigger house , and with 5 kids and 2 that are tweens ...we need the space. 

 I know I should have more wants but  I am happy with my blog design , and followers , and the great amazing books I have read this year. Its the simple things that make me happy. I am thankful for the many friends and the many books that  I have been introduced to this year. 

That's it 



Thanks Pam and Karen for this topic 

So what would you like to changed to the blog ? Seriously 



13 comments:

  1. I hope you get that big house Julie!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to imagine you as Belle, reading in your own beautiful (quiet) library while the kids are playing somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes I do that too ...but a library :)

      Delete
  3. A big house would be nice. I would love to be Belle if I could swing around on that library ladder. But I am afraid I would never leave the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new house would be great! One with lots of spare rooms, like a in home library. I want Belle's library as well, and that really cool ladder that slides around so you can reach all those top shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Julie! Such a sweet post. So funny, I posted an Instagram photo of my Belle ornament for my friend whose user name is Bookish Belle, and we got into this whole discussion about how we all wanted her library! Although you're right, NONE of our husbands would approve. ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to have Belle's library as well, but don't think I would ever leave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think there is anything wrong with not having more wants!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks