Saturday, January 19, 2013

Alien Vs Alien Book Review

Let me just say I am fan of this series. My name is mentioned in the thank you as for making her laugh. 

Kitty and Jeff have been apart for a month. Jaime Kat has been teething. Kitty is with the family in Florida. Jeff is in DC. They both have missed the sexy times. Also some things have changed even more. Christopher and Amy eloped. Jeff has a new pet, and Kitty has issues with it.

Kitty and the gang get some new birds from another planet. She also gets a new ability too. She also has to take a test for another security clearance and from there things get changed even more.

I would consider this Chuckie and Jeff's story but they aren't in it as much as I would have hoped. Kitty and Jeff save the world again from the big baddie. I loved all the music choices including Depeche Mode. Jeff and Kitty are always growing in their leadership roles , and in their marriage. I loved the women power though out this book . More Romances are happening through out this book. They are my favorite married alien couple. They do at times remind me of Michael/Fiona from Burn Notice. Kitty always seems to find danger. I loved how 1 secret wasn't really a secret and that everyone knew about it within their circle. Its a very big circle. I loved the Gower girls and Christopher's Patent's Glares , and Chuckie's code word for the whole gang.

Seriously why haven't you read this series yet. 

Book Review= B

Thanks to Daw for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks