Monday, January 14, 2013

Mini- Reviews --Splintered & Sea of Tranquility

 Tale of Alice in Wonderland  but very Gothic and vivid. Alyssa mom is crazy and insane , and being taken care of by doctors. . She needs to fix the mistake of her ancestors . Jeb is her neighbor , and they are both attracted to each other . He is also seeing someone else. She has had some dreams with Morpheus  . He has feelings for her too.
Alyssa does the many tests , and does make some changes to in wonderland. She also realizes some things about her self too. I didn't really care for Jeb at all. I found the story flowed along better with out in the story.
I could totally picture this as a movie. I can't wait to see what happens next in the story.

Book Review= B




Two lost souls who are both on the outside. Nastya is at a new school and dresses like Russian hooker. Josh is alone and loves his workshop. She also loves to run. She doesn't talk at all.

They both slowly get to know one another. They both have secrets that unfold through out the story. They both slowly fall in love. There is Drew's family that helps out.

This was a beautiful romance and loved the struggles that this couple had to go through .

Book Review= B+

6 comments:

  1. I loved Sea of Tranquility but it hurrrrt to read it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me a good romance, April, so you have me intrigued with Sea of Tranquility!! :) That cover is pretty eye-catching! I've heard so much buzz about Splintered that I need to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My rating is around a B for Splintered too, although I still need to post my review. And wow, so many people keep telling me I need to read SOT, now you too!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on the fence about Splintered. After reading your review, I might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adored Sea of Tranquility! I really want to read Splintered, but have been hearing mixed reviews. I think I'm still going to give it a go. The good seems to outweigh the bad with most people. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to both of these Julie! It seems like there's a fair amount of romantic drama in Splintered, but as long as I know that going in I think I'll be okay:)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks