Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

thanks Harper Teen, Nal, and Karen for the books 
House Rules-- this book will make or break whether I finish the series with Ethan /Merit
Boundless-- last book in the best angel series ever
Fragments- Book 2 of Partial series
Rules- fave author and from Karen
Mind Games- another fave author and from Karen 


 
thanks Penguin for these books
The 5th wave
Earthbound
Starcursed
invisibility
Impostor
Demonisty
Proxy
How not to find a boyfriend
The corner of bitter and sweet
Just One day




Thanks to Tynga for this and I haven't done it in a very long time.




8 comments:

  1. Look at all the pretties! I read the first book with Merit and Ethan but couldn't get passed the second one. Might need to revisit them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great additions there. I've heard about Boundless but havent read it yet. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really got some great books in there. So jealous that you got Fragments. I hope you enjoy them as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Unearthly but still haven't read Hallowed. Although with Boundless coming out, seems like something I really want to get started on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous books this week. I am so jealous of Fragments and Boundless. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you like JUST ONE DAY, Julie--I just finished, and I loved it. :) I got a lot of the same books as you, hah!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks