Thursday, March 14, 2013

Scarlet Book Review

 Cinder and Thorne break out of prison. Scarlet is still searching for her Grandmother who has been missing for some time. She does wonder more what she might know. Wolf is on a mission for the pack , and has some issues with Ran. Wolf and Scarlet romance is slow building , and there are some trust issues that need to be worked through.

Cinder and Thorne and looking for princess Selene , and Scarlet's Grandmother has some information for her. I did enjoy seeing the chapters in different views of Cinder & scarlet.  I did enjoy this book much  more than what I expected. I found that i enjoyed this more than Cinder. I am so excited to read the next book in this series. Thorne was funny and hoping for a love connection for him. It was great to see Kai and

Book Review= B

I bought this book and this is my Honest review

4 comments:

  1. I was interested in Scarlett and Wolf but I was kind of avoiding the Cinder/Thorne thing. I smell a love triangle lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kinda surprised that Thorne didn't end up kissing anyone. But rather pleased. It's nice to have a guy and a girl hang out without it turning into a romance always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read this one. I really liked Cinder last year and have yet to read this because I'm afraid I won't like it since it is told in a different perspective than the first book.

    Thanks for the great review though!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks