Monday, April 22, 2013

Good Day Sac & Beauty

I had the opportunity to be on my local CBS station and got to try some new products. I have been watching this show as when my schedule can allow it. 

I got to try some amazing products. From skin care to nail polish.

The confetti nail polish is 1.99 and can be found at CVS. I tried the purple one on my hands.
Nu skin is $140 and order it from the website . They are in little beads and they do help the skin.
The mouth wash is $11.99 and can be found at Walgreen's. Its very minty.
The baby Ganics is from Target and retails from 6.99 to 13.99. Also the lotion is 7.99 . Its good for those kids that have dry itchy skin.

Thanks so much to Elyse for the products and this is my Honest review

http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/8787614-beauty-expert-tips/

this is me before the segment

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Julie! SOunds like a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cool! That's awesomeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks