Saturday, May 11, 2013

NOS4A2 Book Review

Victoria is able to find things. She can ride her bike along the covered bridge . She is able to find people too with her bridge. She finds a Leigh the librarian who is alot like her. She also finds out more about Charlie Manx who is wraith , and he takes kids. There is a gasman too  who is just plain evil . Manx takes the kids to Christmas land.

She grows up and tries to help the kids in Christmas land , but is unsuccessful . There she meets Lou  who ends up rescuing her from Manx. They end up having a boy named Bruce Wayne , and she has lots of mental issues. Her son ends up being taking by Charlie.

I love Joe Hill's previous books. This was one mom's journey to save her son. Victoria life wasn't the best while growing up. I loved that she would do anything for her son. Through out the book  many pop cultural references are in it like Browncoats, Batman, and Superman .

Book Review= B

Thanks to William morrow for the book and this my Honest review

1 comment:

  1. I read Heart Shaped Box and really liked it. I haven't read Hill's other works, but have been meaning too...

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks