Friday, June 28, 2013

Exposed ( Tracers #7) Book review

Exposed ( Tracers #7)
Pocket
Edelweiss
For Review
June 25
B+


Maddie is CSI Forensic  photographer , and accidentally takes a picture of something during an engagement photo session. Brian is an FBI Green, and working on a case. Their paths unexpectedly cross.

Maddie is also working for the Delphi center , and her life is changed once she has mugged . Brian is younger than her , and she is still grieving the loss of her daughter Emma.

She still sees her ex husband , and I love meeting Sam . Sam is Brian partner also working the case. His story is just as interesting too.

I love this series because the women are smart, and always help solve the case in their own way. I also enjoy the suspense , and meeting all the of the characters whether they are side or main. This is a great series . I also love the romance, and that the couple works through their issues . These books just keep getting better and better. I should try and remember all of the couples I have meet through this series, along with the Beta romances. I also loved seeing some of the other characters through previous books.

Thanks so much to pocket for the book and this is my Honest Review


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks