Saturday, June 29, 2013

Zumba clothes review


Hello as many of you know that I am training for Tough Mudder in the fall. I got this opportunity to try out these zumba clothes. At my church , two days a week there are zumba classes to get fit .

Zumba is exercise that works along with  dancing and aerobic elemenets. Its a usually an hour long class and it works all the muscles. 

I have been hit and miss with trying to make it my local classes. I really wanted to like the zumba shirt when I work out , but to me it was uncomfortable . I wore it to my local gym to work out , but I didn't feel like I had enough room to do all things I like to do. I like to be modest , but this is almost having my boobs pop out. I did enjoy the back of the shirt. I love the bright colors of this Universe collection but I would have picked something else. I did also enjoy the front of the shirt with its breathable /moving space while working out.


www.zumba.com 


Thanks so much for Zumba for these clothes and this is my Honest review



2 comments:

  1. I adore Zumba-it's my favorite form of exercise! I like some of their clothes but I always make sure to go up a size to ensure best fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of buying the Zumba dvds. Good luck in your training.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks