Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Summer I became a Nerd & Transparent


Very cute story of a girl who loves comics. Maddie  goes into her local store and borrows the Comic from Logan. She has always loved comics, and acts like she likes this pop star for her friends. She has parents who are involved and concerned about her . She also finds a romance with Logan, but she realizes that she needs to break up with her football boyfriend. This book is cute romance , and loved all the comics hero's sprinkled though out the book.

Book Review= A

I bought this book and this is my Honest Review






Fiona McClean is invisible and her dad runs the" business". She and her mom run away to this small town. She has older brothers that are watching out for them. She also is going to school , and has a math tutor Seth.  She slowly starts making friends, and learns of others with abilities. I also loved seeing Parentals in this book too. She has to make some tough choices with her family , and she also learns to trust.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Harper teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. Yay! i'm so glad you loved TSIBaN. Wasn't it adorable?

    Transparent sounds very good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Summer I Became a Nerd. Haven't read Transparent Yet. I love the way you do your reviews and the grading system.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks