Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Crown of Midnight Book Review

Crown of Midnight
Bloomsbury
2nd in series
Net Galley
For Review
Aug 27

Celaena is still the king's assassin and doing his bidding. She has feelings for Chaol. Dorian is still trying to figure out things with Celaena. Celaena still loves to read and shop , and hang out with Nehemia .

More secrets are revealed regarding the the symbols, and not everyone is telling their secrets. Celaena does pick someone , so there isn't a triangle. A death rocks her to her core , and she becomes even more bad ass.

There is magic , witches , and even Fae. This book had it all. There were so many emotions I felt through out the book . No sophomore more slump at all. I can't wait to see what happens next in this series. There were times I was waiting for the shoe to drop for Celaena situations.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Bloomsbury and this is my Honest Review

4 comments:

  1. I reaaaaaallly need to read book one. Especially if there are going to be six books! Six books is just crazy. But CRAZY GOOD, if the books are as good as everyone says. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone really wanted this one at BEA. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I thought this had a triangle - therefore I was avoiding it lol

    I was also put off by the idea of six books. Series can lose steam after awhile but I got the first book at BEA this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had it all you say? hmm guess I better hurry up and read the first! Karen was awesome and helped me snatch the first book at BEA while I was stuck in another line!

      Delete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks