Tuesday, October 1, 2013

East Brains Love

East Brains Love
Harper Teen
1st in series
Edelweiss
Oct 1st
Review

Cass works for the Necromancer Criminal Division and is a psychic . She is able to get into the minds of Zombies. She works with a team.

Jake is having a normal day, and goes to school. He is worrying about presentation that he has to in English class. He along with another classmate get very hungry at lunch time, and eat their classmates. Jake and Allison go on the run , and still trying to remain human.

Cass is able to get into Jake's mind and see what is happening with him. She is also sorta attracted to this zombie.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Harper Teen and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. A C? Awww that makes me sad. it sounds cute. I have it so I guess I'll find out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks