Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Just One Year Book Review

Just One Year
Dutton
2nd in a series
publisher
Oct 15

This is Willem journey. He gets hurt after leaving Alyson ( lulu) , and slowly makes his way back home. He is still moping over her , and trying to remember more about her. He does have some relationships through out the book. He even tries to figure out more about Lulu . He also goes to Cancun , and tries to find her, but unsuccessful.
He visits with his mother, and even does a film . He finally starts putting his life in order, and finding his dream.

I felt that this book was underwhelming. Maybe I had high expectations on the ending . But things do come together for Willem, and his book is about happy accidents. I even enjoyed the shout out to Adam Wilde . I wanted more of the ending . This book made me frustrated because of the choices Willem made through out it. Thanks so much to my friends who let me vent my frustrations over this book. This was one my wanted book I wanted to read in the fall, and it became a let down for me.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Penguin for the book and this is My Honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks