Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Across a Star swept sea Book Review

Across a star swept sea
Balzer & bray
edelweiss
2nd in a series
For review
Oct 15

Persis has a double life as the Wild Poppy. She along with the Princess Isla  are in cahoots. Persis acts as if its all about the clothes and court life, but she is all about helping the revolution. There are reg, and issues going on now in this new world.

Justen saves Persis , and also has some issues with his county too. Justen is a Helo & a medic. Princess isla wants him and Persis to have a relationship. He realizes that what's is happening to the the people , and he wants to help them with his knowledge. Persis wears many masks , and tries to hid her identity as the Wild Poppy. She can be all about the clothing , but she can be very serious.

We do see Kai and Elliott in this book, and there is talk about a revolution . I heard that this book is based on the Scarlet Pimpernel and this is the 2nd book I have read about it. I think that this is the better version of it , and loved being in this world again.


The cover doesn't really describe Persis. I thought that she was much darker.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Balzer and Bray and this is my Honest review

1 comment:

  1. I like the Scarlet Pimpernel. Very interesting that there are books coming out based on it.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks