Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Searching for Someday

Searching for someday
Gallery
edelweiss
1st in a series
adult
Nov 26

Kate is the match making business. Jane is sister to Slade , and she is looking for love. Slade on the other hand has been burned , and a divorce lawyer . He goes to use the business for his own romance.

He is more than interested in Kate . They both banter and there is a instant connection & attraction. Kate does mix business with pleasure and doesn't date her clients. Kate tries to find someone for Slade .

This book was very cute , and realistic with mention of TV shows and movies. I enjoyed that something from the other series was brought into this one. I would like to see this book as a series with Wolfe & Izzy & Gen  & David . I think that that book will have fireworks. This book was a fast read.

Book review= B

Thanks so much to Gallery for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks