Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Iron Traitor Book Review

The Iron Traitor
2nd in series
Harlequin Teen
Net Galley
already out

Ethan is back home , but he is needed back to nevernever  and to help find Kierran . Ethan is finally getting somewhere in his relationship with Kenzie and trying to have a normal relationship with her.

Ethan tells his parents the truth and decides to help a friend from nevernever. Ethan and Kierran path becomes even more connected through out the journey. Both of these boys are trying to save the one's that they love and one of them will do what ever it takes.

I loved seeing the whole gang again including Goodfellow and the cat . I could feel and understand Ethan's pain though out the novel. I do want to see what happens with the forgotten and the fey.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Harlequin Teen and this is my honest Review


3 comments:

  1. I've wanted to read these for some time now. I'm back in my Young Adult kick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard there's a wicked cliffhanger at the end of this one, so I think I'm going to hold off until book three is out! Glad you enjoyed this one though Julie, I'm excited to read it (eventually) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool that the characters are continuing. I read most of the first series and I think I have to read The Iron Prince next. Thanks for your opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks