Sunday, December 1, 2013

These Broken Stars & time after time

These Broken stars
Disney
Net Galley
Stand alone
Dec 10

Lilac is the daughter of one of the richest man in the galaxy. Tarver is a major and highly celebrated. They are both on a cruise in space. They are both interested in each other.
The ship starts falling apart during hyper speed. They both escape into a pod, and land on a planet. Lilac helps save them. While on this planet, there is no one there. They are trying to survive. They both end up saving one another. They also both start developing feeling for each other.
Things aren't what they appear to be on this planet. Secrets come to light . This book had action, romance, and totally went in a different direction . Lilac was a smart strong female, and she was going through a tough time on the planet. Tarver had the smarts to survive on the planet. This book had some sexy times. I am so glad that I was able to meet this couple . This book was so much better than I imagined.

Book Review= B+

Time after Time
Disney
Net Galley
2nd in a series
Oct 8

This is Bennett's side of what is happening in his world in 2012. Throughout the book we see the effects that time travel happens to him. I loved that Bennett did some good , and opened up to his family . It was great to see Maggie , and Brooke again. I loved all the music mentioned through out the book. I also loved the romance.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Disney and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you loved TBS, Julie! Tarver is so, so lovely, and so is Lilac. I'm really looking forward to reading TIME AFTER TIME, too, I liked the first one.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks