Saturday, January 4, 2014

Being Sloane Jacobs Book Review

Being Sloane Jacobs
stand alone
Net Galley
Random House
Jan 7

Sloane Emily is the daughter of a senator , and also an ice skater. Her perfect family isn't as perfect as it seems.

Sloane Devon is a hockey player and her family life is shambles, and she has a lot of anger issues.

They ironically meet up at the same hotel with a luggage mix up . They both decide to swap lives for the summer. They both have a tough time learning their new sports , and they both find love, and come to grip with their issues within their families.

This book was cute , and a lot like Parent Trap. This book was light and fluffy, and their are issues being tackled. I loved both Sloane's changed for the better. I love the cover too. This book was also told in both of their point of views. I loved how this all took place in Montreal Canada.  This is the author's second book , and I will read anything by her.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Random House and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks