Sunday, January 5, 2014

Promise Bound

Promise Bound
Random House
for review
3rd in a series


Calder and lily are back again. Lily and Calder are trying to figure out the future. Lily is getting messages from the necklace. Pavarotti has had the baby, and her love for the boy is in question.

Lily asks Calder to search for his family. There are some issues with Jason , and his wife. Sophie is still smart as a whip.

I loved seeing everybody again. I loved that so many story lines were closed up, and we get to see so many different point of views. I loved that sacrifices were made, and Calder while tested remained strong. Lily is having issues with her mer side. She is trying to solve many family issues. I loved this Mer series and was sad that it ended.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Random House and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. Weirdly enough, I really liked the first book but somehow still haven't gotten around to reading the second! I'm glad this last book was so good, though, I'll have to pick up where I left off sometime.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks