Monday, January 6, 2014

Erased

Erased
2nd in a series
Little Brown
Net Galley
For Review
Jan 7

This is the 2nd story of Anna, Sam, Nick, and Cas. They find out new information about the Branch. She is also having flash backs of Dani, and Nick.

She and the boys rescue some others along with Dani. More secrets come to light , and trust is broken along the way. Anna is still in love with Sam. She also she has a connection with Nick.

This book was a fast read, and full of action and romance. I don't know if there is going to be another book in the series. I hope to learn more about Riley and the Branch because I don't think that they are really gone.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to little Brown and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book. Did you read and like the first one? It looks kind of Dystopian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds love triangly lol

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks