Thursday, January 9, 2014

Rome Book Review

Rome
adult
3rd in series
William morrow
for Review
out now

Rome is Rule's brother. He is back home from serving in the military, and floundering. He is very angry, and sad. He isn't very much fun. Cora has issues with him since the backyard BBQ. He drinks himself at this little bar one night. Cora doesn't put up with his crap. She bring home a drunk Rome to her place, and they end up having mind blowing sex. They end up having with out protection. They are attracted to each other.

Rome starts fixing up the bar , when he was in a fight . He is dealing with his PTSD. He is also working on his relationship with Rule, and his family.

Cora got hurt by love, and she is looking for the perfect love. She has all these ideas about it. She can't even see it staring at her now with Rome. She ends up getting pregnant, and she and Rome have some major relationship issues. They work their issues and deal with as best as they can. Many things change in their lives during this book.

I love that their love isn't perfect , but perfect for them. I loved that Rome slowly changes by his relationship with Cora. I adore the Archer boys and I love this rag tag family that helps each other out. I hope that Asa gets his own book too. I stayed up late reading this story, and savoring this marked man.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to William Morrow and this is my Honest Review

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I'll read this one or not. Jet was OK but I had a few issues. This story sounds more like something I would like though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that you would like Rule & Rome better. They seem to be written better, and not so annoying girl lol.

      Delete
    2. I wasn't annoyed so much at the girls as it related tot he romance but in how they treated other girls who weren't there friends.

      There was a double standard as to what they or the guys could do but not other girls who came around.

      Maybe I was too sensitive lol

      Delete
  2. Heard such good things already and truly want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any books in this series yet, but I need to try them sometime! So many people seem to love them.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks