Tuesday, February 11, 2014

After I'm Gone

After I'm Gone
Edelweiss
For Review
William Morrow
Feb 11, 2014

Bambi is married to Felix . Felix also has a girlfriend on the side , and doing some shady business. His girlfriend Julie ends being killed.

Bambi & Felix have 3 daughters , Linda, Rachel and Michelle. This story is told in many point of views including Sandy who is opening up the cold case of Julie and some missing money.

This book had me trying to figure out who really killed Julie. I also was wondering about what happened to Felix. I enjoyed seeing the daughters growing up through out the book.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to William Morrow and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I just read a great review of this--thanks for reminding me I need to add it to my list!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks