Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Death Sworn Book Review

Death Sworn
edelweiss
Greenwillow
For Review
1st in a series
March 4

Ileni is to go to the mountains /caves to help train assassins with magic. She knows that she is going to die soon. Soren is there to protect her and an assassin.

She trains them, and also gets to know them. She has a secret . Soren follows his master , and there is a plan for everything. During the time in the caves she learns that things aren't all black or white. She is also getting training lessons to fight from Soren.  She and Soren develop a relationship.

This book has twists and turns , and there isn't anyone to trust. I can't wait to see what happens next in this series. I have many more questions now about the empire and magic now.

I loved how strong they both and when they faced so many different challenges. I loved that Ileni struck to her guns regarding something in the story. Soren is so swoon worthy.

Book Review= B+/A-

Thanks so much to Green willow and this is my Honest Review




3 comments:

  1. I loved Leah's debut novel so I'm looking forward to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people seem to have enjoyed this -- one reviewer said that Soren and Ileni have a Tessa and Will relationship, so I am intrigued.
    Great review -- thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this one! Swoon worthy indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks