Sunday, April 13, 2014

Frozen

Frozen
for review
2nd in a series
Harper teen
April 15

Gray and company are trying to find other rebels. Gray has feelings for Emma & Bree . He is more real with Bree.

Gray grows up and faces many different challenges . He also meets up with a different group, and also with Forgeries. During their travels to different his perceptions change about things, and come to some realizations.

This book did feel like a second book in a series. It also took me a while to get back into this world, and it took me a lot longer to read this book than usual. I grew to love Bree more, and she is a kick butt girl. I was glad to see what happened in this world, and want to see the conclusion.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Harper teen and this is my Honest review

1 comment:

  1. A boy with two girls love triangle! Well that's a little different - but I'm sure I wouldn't like it anyway lol No LT's for this girl!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks