Monday, April 28, 2014

House of Ivy and Sorrow & Fall with me & The book of you Book Reviews

House of Ivy and Sorrow
edelweiss
for review
stand alone
Harper teen
April 15

Jo is the daughter of a with and lives with her grandma. She is love with Winn. Her best friends don't know her secret. She finally meets her dad, and tries to solve the mystery of who is taking witches powers. I enjoyed Levi , and that it was group effort to protect family.

Book Review= C







Fall with me
Entangled Publishing
for review
April 28

Jenna gets dumped by her fiancé/boyfriend Adam. She comes back home to work , and runs into Sutton. She has always had a thing for him. Adam has become engaged to Sutton's sister and her best friend. Sutton is attracted to her, and wants his sister to lose the fiancé. Sutton & Jenna start dating , and while doing this relationship, real feelings start to emerge. Very cute romance and sexy times.

Book Review= C




The Book of You
for Review
Harper
adult
May 6

Clarissa is serving on a jury , and is being stalked by Rafe. She realizes that she is a lot like the victim that she is listening too. During the book, we see her past relationship and what is going with her life. She receives pictures in the mail of herself. She also starts hanging out with someone new. This book took a while to finish , and there were some things I questioned. I didn't think that she was reliable as a narrator.

Book Review= C


Thanks so much to Harper, Harper Teen, and Entangled and these are my Honest Reviews


3 comments:

  1. C's across the board, eh? Poor you. :( I haven't read a single good review for House of Ivy and Sorrow. I'm definitely passing on it, in spite of its pretty cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. House of Ivy and Sorrow is one I've heard so-so things about but I'm a bit curious still. I hadn't heard of the other two. Sorry none of these were wow's for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to see House of Ivy and Sorrow get a C. But I'll still dive in and see how I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks