Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fallout book review

Fallout
harper
for review
adult
april 29

Nina is an actress, and she wants to make it big. Luke doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. Leigh and Paul both are on a date, and they meet up with Luke. This is taking place in London in the 1970's.

Leigh and Paul began dating, and Luke ends up living with them. Luke and Leigh do have an attraction, but they don't act on it because of their friendship with each other. Nina ends up married, but she has issues with her husband.

Luke ends up writing a play , and really wants Nina to star in it. They end up dating even though she is married. Luke also has a fallout with Paul.

Let's get it out there ...There was a lot of cheating, and I am NOT a fan of it. I loved learning about Luke and Leigh at different times, but I wanted to smack him for poor choices. Luke also had some family issues brought up , along with Nina. This  book was a fast read, and I noticed that Luke & Leigh & Paul were a nice threesome , but this wasn't sexual at all. I could see this as a movie too.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Harper and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks