Friday, April 25, 2014

Searching for Perfect

Searching for Perfect
Net Galley
for Review
Gallery
adult
2nd in a series
April 29

Kennedy friends are all engaged to be married. She is in charge of the speed dates event. Ned comes to this event and fails completely. He only found 1 interest , but he also has eyes for Kennedy.

Kennedy wants to make over him since he is a nerd. Ned is hard worker, and looking for a wife. Kennedy is attracted to him, but she won't act on it since he is a client. Ned , loves to golf and he helps Wolfe. Gen is engaged and we  see her family and many of the other couples from the previous books. Kennedy makes him over, and finds some dates for him. During this time and while talking with him, she slowly starts to fall for the nerd. Ned also starts falling in love with her too. They both had issues with bullies.

Ned/Nate her out and they both start connecting and revealing more about themselves to another. There are some sexy times, and I loved how her friends were there to help and intervene at times.

I enjoyed the romance and loved seeing Kennedy and her life wasn't perfect. I love the other characters and this world. This author is becoming an auto read author for me. There was only one scene that I didn't like and it was Kennedy was training Nate to talk with the ladies. I found it to be degrading for Nate.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Gallery and this is my Honest Review


2 comments:

  1. I just read a book almost exactly like this one. Sounds cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually reading this right now and loving it. Nate and Kennedy's past issues make me sad, but their attraction is hilarious and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks