Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Idea of Him

The idea of Him
William Morrow
stand alone
for review
adult
April 1

Mary Crawford is working for a PR firm. She is married to Wade, and taking a screen writing class. During this time , she finds out that her husband is cheating on her. She also finds out that the business isn't doing very well.

She ends up getting to know Jackie , who screwed with her husband. She is also trying to connect all the dots between Jackie and her husband Wade business. Throughout the book, we see her memories of James ( who she went through a horrible incident with). She also has a couple make out sessions with Tommy. Tommy and Jackie also happen to be the restaurant many times.

This book is interesting, but then I didn't know what to expect. I found Mary through out the book to be questioning many things in her life. It was nice to see her with some girl friends. I could relate to being busy. I also thought the screenplay with in a book a different twist.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to William morrow and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks