Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Life by Committee

Life by Committee
edelweiss
Katherine Tegan
for review
stand alone
May 13

Tabitha is in love with Joe, but he is also seeing his girlfriend. So yes they are both cheaters. Her mom and dad both own the Cozy Tea in town. Her dad still loves to do weed, and loves to get high. Her parents are both very hippie, and she was an oops baby. They are still together , and her mom is pregnant again.

Tabitha loves to read books, and her dad gets her a marked up Secret Garden book. In the book , she finds out about this website called Life by Committee.

Life by Committee is an online site where secrets are revealed, and assignments are given. Tabitha decides to change up her life and share her secrets. She ends up doing different challenges , and comes to realize some things. She also doesn't have many girl friends. Her relationship with Joe is becoming more questionable.


I thought that this book thought provoking about giving up on making choices, and letting a committee decide your life. I loved that she was trying to change her life. I loved the insight by Zed. I loved that Tabitha did feel guilty for even liking Joe , because of the girl friend. I was trying to figure out who was behind the website, and who would be the keeper of the secrets. I have my suspicions , and I think that Joe was a tool for dating two girls. I loved her friends . I also enjoyed Devon too. There was a scene at the end that was prefect and I loved it.

Book Review= B-

Thanks so much to Harper Teen and this is my Honest Review

Also Coming up on the blog will be a discussion of food from her books 

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine letting a committee make decisions for me lol but I'm sure it makes for an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concept actually sounds funny. Sometimes I *do* want someone else to make my decisions for me! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks