Friday, May 16, 2014

Corey Hadyu Food Fest

Hello . Today I have Corey on the blog discussing Dinner with me . All of her books involve some  food. I didn't realize this til I had read her book Life by Committee.

from Health.com ( seafood Pasta)


Mushroom Risotto: (from OCD LOVE STORY) Very fancy and served with plastic forks. “So creamy it’s almost soup”, one customer reports.

Pumpkin Ravioli: (from OCD LOVE STORY): very fancy and served with plastic forks. Autumn only.

Seafood Pasta: (from LIFE BY COMMITTEE) Italian classic. Al dente noodles and fresh New England shellfish. Loaded with garlic. Second helpings free and encouraged. 

Eclairs: (From RULES FOR STEALING STARS). The perfect dessert. Imagine you are on the French Riviera. Served with a fancy pineapple drink.

from Health.com ( Pumpkin Ravioli) 
Spicy Mac and Cheese, Served with a side of fresh guacamole: (from MAKING PRETTY): The best in Mexican cuisine. Served with fresh tortillas. No mild option, only spicy allowed.

Plain Cheese Pizza: (from RULES FOR STEALING STARS) Great for a sad night. To be eaten with sisters, while watching a movie.


Shrimp Cocktail: (from MAKING PRETTY): served on cocktail napkins, snuck in from a fancy party. White wine stolen from the party is also available.

Please check out
Elena- Breakfast 


1 comment:

  1. I love pumpkin ravioli and that top picture is making me drool. I want to pluck out that scallop and gobble it up.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks