Saturday, May 17, 2014

Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red
For Review
Net Galley
Disney
2nd in a series
May 13

Cricket   is on a pause with Zach . The year fast forwards with a better friendship with Julie. She also gets into the college of her choice, and her mom is starting to date again. She finds a job again in Nantucket.

During the summer she hangs with Jules, works very hard, and even hangs out with Zach, and she meets someone new. She also finds a bucket list to complete. This summer seems to the summer of change.

This is her summer of growth and many changes in relationships with many different people. I can't tell if this is the end of the series. I did love the ending .

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Disney and this is my Honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks