Monday, May 19, 2014

The Rules for Breaking

The Rules for Breaking
Disney
for Review
Net Galley
2nd in a series
May 20

Anna and Ethan are doing well, but things start happening with both of them. Thomas is still after Anna .

Ethan and Anna go with their families to a secluded island because they have both have been hit by someone. It's for their safety that are away from everyone. Anna is also getting better with a gun. Ethan and Anna both are taken captive along with teeny. Thomas needs them for the last part of his plan. More secrets come out , things aren't what they seem.

I enjoyed this book. There was many twists and turns. I loved the location of this book. I loved that we learn more about Thomas, and about another character. This book had  a lot of action. I loved Anna's rules.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Disney and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks