Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nash Book Review

Nash
William Morrow
for review
adult
Marked men #4
out now

Nash is dealing with the loss , and Phil's health is failing him. Nash gets the opportunity to get another shop running with his friends.

Saint is a girl that Nash used to know in high school. She also has self esteem issues, and has had some bad relationships. She is working at the hospital , and helps Nash through this time. She also becomes friends with Royal , who is Nash's neighbor. I liked her a  lot and I want her to find love.
During this book a marriage happens, a baby comes, and Nash finds love. I have been wanting to learn more about this man, and OMG loved the description for his tattoo.

This was a book that I could relate to Saint because my high school experience was bad.  The book seemed like it was  contrived situation, but I still enjoyed the sexy times. This has becomes of my favorite book series. I love that this family of friends will always be there for each other. I admit I do enjoy seeing Asa, and Rowdy. I enjoy seeing this crew. Rule, Rome are my fave brothers. Nash's book is my next favorite.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to William Morrow and this is my Honest Review



5 comments:

  1. I didn't really like Jet so I wasn't going to bother with the rest of the series but maybe I'll try one more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three of the books, I think. I need to pick them up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books that feature strong family characters are usually among my favourites. Sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks