Monday, May 5, 2014

Royally Lost

Royally Lost
Edelweiss
for review
stand alone
Harper teen
May 6

Nikolai is the crown prince of a small country in Europe. He doesn't like the pomp of being a prince, and thinks that its very outdated. He decides to run off , and take a break from it all. Becca is on a cruise with her family, and not enjoying her self at all.

While in this small town, and bored by all the history Becca accidently runs into him. They are attracted to each other. They run into each other again, and he helps her find her way. During this time , they start talking and getting to know one another.
He is hiding something from her, and she realizes something about herself, and her family.

This is a cute story and a light read. I loved that families were present , and that they parented. I loved the romance. I also that they got to see parts of the world. This did remind me of Gayle Forman's Just one day/year series.

Book Review= B-/C

Thanks so much to Harper teen and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully with a happier ending than GF's lol

    This sounds so cute and like a movie!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks