Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Chapel Wars

The Chapel wars
Bloomsbury
NetGalley
for Review
stand alone
may 6

Holly loves the chapel . She has worked there her entire life. Her grandpa passes away, and leaves her to run it. She gets a letter from her Grandpa, and has to hand a letter it to the enemy Dax.

Dax is interested in her, and they slowly fall in love, but they are keeping the relationship a secret. She tries many different things to save the chapel. Her parents are divorced but working together. She also has some good friends that help at the chapel. Her brother and sister , are also helping with the chapel.

I loved seeing this family. I love the romance, and that they both loved their families. This was very cute . I loved that Holly was smart, and that she was a numbers girl. I loved the letter that her Grandpa wrote to her. I also loved seeing a family dealing with grief.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Bloombury and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks