Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mortal Danger

Mortal Danger
for Review
first of a series
out today

Edie is smart girl . She had a very tough year , and was made fun of by other kids. She plans to kill herself, but Kain offers her a way out. She is able to make 3 wishes.

She wishes for Beauty  & does feel an attraction to Kain. She gets beautiful , and able to get back at the Teflon crowd. She also learns more about who she made a deal with.
Her life starts changing & making friends with the Teflon crowd. She makes more wishes, but loses something very dear to her.

This was an interesting world and I loved the mythology behind it. I loved the magic and nerdiness mixed in. I can't wait to see what happens next with Edie & Kain.

Book Review= B/C

Thanks so much to Macmillan and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was an interesting book, I didn't exactly feel the romance, but I thought Ann really stepped out of her comfort zone with this one and it showed. It was really emotional and you gotta love that.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks