Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Fire Wish

The Fire Wish
Net Galley
For Review
Random House
1st in a Series
July 22

Two girls are raised in different places . Najwa is a jinni , and . Zayele  is a princess. One girl makes a wish , and their lives are changed forever. 
Both girls end up liking a boy , and they also learn about the history  about jinni. Someone very dear to them dies. 

This world was amazing , and loved that each girl had a very different personality. One was fun, and spirited, and the other was polite. This book reminded me of freaky Friday. 

Book Review= B

thanks so much to Random House and this is my Honest review 

2 comments:

  1. I've been excited about the recent influx of jinni/djinn focused books, b/c I read a few when I was a kid and LOVED them. I glad to hear that this is a good one, b/c I'm supposed to read it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one series that featured a jinni, but I've been dying for more ever since. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks