Saturday, September 13, 2014

Adrenaline Crush

Adrenaline Crush
stand alone
Macmillan
Sept 23

Dyna is a adrenaline junkie. Her family is a bit different, but they are there for each other. She meets a boy at the river hole, and ends up hurting herself. She also ends up dating the boy. While in recovery she meets Pierce who helps her along. She also meets some crazy people in the center.

This book was okay . I enjoyed the family aspect a lot more. I know that there had to be a triangle in this book , to move the story along. This was a fast read.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Macmillan and this is my Honest Review


1 comment:

  1. I didn't like the counselor at the rehab center and the romance felt a little flat but otherwise I enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks