Sunday, September 28, 2014

As long as you love me

As long as you love me
2nd in a series
adult
Harlequin
Sept 30

Rob is dating Avery and fixing up the house. Lauren comes back home to get her life in order. They are attracted to each other , but they don't act on it. Rob is Nadia brother and Lauren is her best friend.

Lauren helps Rob with a website and you tube video's. He doesn't think that he is smart & he is keeping a secret about his family. Lauren goes back to school and starts working. She has always been in love with Rob, and she has written stories about him.

They end up dating , and she ends up friends with his ex girlfriend . They both also work on their issues. She also works on her relationships with her friends.

I enjoy this series . I can't wait to read about Max. I also loved this friends to lover's trope between this couple. I enjoyed the sexy times. I love that these books are based on Backstreet Boys songs.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Harlequin and Ann for letting me read this series and this is my Honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks