Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Visions

Visions
2nd in a series
adult
for review
Aug 19

Olivia is in the outs with Gabriel . She doesn't really trust him . But when she starts getting some visions , she calls him. She is trying to solve a mystery surrounding a person. She is also trying to help her mom's case.

Liv is perused by Ricky who wants to have a relationship with her. Ricky is also dealing with some gang issues and schooling. Gabriel doesn't always get things with people. We also learn more about Gabriel, Patrick , and more about Olivia.

I am enjoying this series , and love all the mythical things that pop up in Cainsville. I love the relationship between Olivia and Gabriel. I also enjoyed her talking with Ricky. I can't wait for the next book in the series.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Dutton and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. Everything about this looks cool, but I just haven't taken the plunge yet. I haven't read any of her adult books though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read the Nadia Stafford series let me know if you see any similarities like I do.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks