Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Firebug

Firebug
macmillion
1st in a series
for review
Sept 23

Ava works with Ezra and Lock in a team. She is firebug. She has been home schooled and she lives with Cade. She works for Venus , and does odd jobs for her. She is also dating Ryan.

Ava turns down a job , and then goes on the run with her team, Lock likes her, and she has trouble talking regarding relationships. While on the run things change , and more information comes out regarding Cade.

I didn't know what to expect from this book. I loved Lock and Ezra . I loved the humor and the sarcasm. Ava grew up in this book and maybe found love. This book had so many misfit characters.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Macmillan and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm - I'll have to investigate this one a little more. Seems potentially love triangly lol

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks